Final Music Video

Final Album Cover

Final Album Cover

Click On The Picture For Our Official Myspace Page

Friday, October 16, 2009

Marie Antoinette Costume

Well we've finally found a corset that would be PERFECT. Its from a website called corsets-uk.com, and its only £25! Miss B said she would pay for it so its fine, although we should probably order it soon because we want it to come in time.


The colours are just perfect, and it looks really frilly and old fashioned. I think if i wear it with a tutu or a frilly skirt it'll be great.
I also have a feather fan with I think would look good as it is the same colour pink as the corset.




This fan is really similar to the one I have and I think it'll work really well.


This is the kind of look I'll go for for styling and hair etc, might spray my hair white...not sure yet though

Amelia x





No comments:

Post a Comment